Primero segundo tercero cuarto quinto sexto

domingo, 24 de mayo de 2020

25th May

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!




Let's revise the vocabulary of the unit:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=15gZ4ocnADArVS1Oh7wv24QT-F_4H4ivd


ACTIVITIES:

Read and write True or False


Hi Lily, how was your weekend? Mine was good. On Saturday morning, Mum and I went to the new shopping centre. It’s called Summervales. The other shopping centres in town look very old-fashioned now. We didn’t buy anything. I think I prefer the Waterfield shopping centre. It’s less modern, but it’s also less expensive! In the afternoon, we went to a museum. There were some beautiful flower paintings. A French artist painted them two years ago. She was at the museum. I said ‘Hello’ in French and asked her a question, but she didn’t understand me! Oh no! But she was very nice and spoke to me in English. Unfortunately, it was difficult to see the paintings because there were a lot of people at the museum. In the evening, I went to the cinema with Billy and Rose. There were three films at the cinema. I wanted to watch Mr Late (a funny film) or Chips and TV (a family film), but we watched Look Out! It was frightening! On Sunday I just played computer games at home because I was tired.
See you soon, Kate
PS Guess what? The singer Marvin Martin was at Summervales! I took a photo! 

1.Summervales is the most
modern shopping centre
Kate’s town


 
2The Waterfield is more
expensive than
Summervales.                        
3   The museum was crowded.  
4   It was boring.                         
5   There were some historical
flower paintings at
the museum.   






6   Kate was embarrassed
at the museum.                           
7   The artist was kind.                    
8   Kate and her friends
watched the least
frightening film.                           
9   For Kate, Saturday was
more relaxing than Sunday.      
 10   There was a famous person
at Summervales on Saturday.   







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario