Primero segundo tercero cuarto quinto sexto

lunes, 4 de mayo de 2020

4th May

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!





Let's revise vocabulary:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hlH5Y_zqA5DywPm1V4dg2HUGF6D-UYyE


Correction of the present simple and continuous chart:


AFFIRMATIVE
NEGATIVE
INTERROGATIVE
We watch TV
We don't watch TV
Do we watch TV?
Alan is eating dinner
Alan isn't eating dinner
Is Alan eating dinner?
Peter speaks French
Peter doesn't speak French
Does Peter speak French?
I am doing my homework
I am not doing my homework
Am I doing my homework?
Sarah and John live in Spain
Sarah and John dont’ live in Spain
Do Sarah and John live in Spain?

ACTIVITIES:

Present simple:


Present continuous:


Present simple and present continuous:


     

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario